Health point of view:
Avocados!!! These have been listed as one of the healthiest foods in the world, they are a good source of beneficial fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Avocados are high in monosaturated fat.
- They are low in saturated fat.
- Avocados have no cholesterol and sodium.
- Avocado is a good source of dietary fiber and potassium.
- Avocados are excellent source of Vitamin E.
- Beat-sitosterol a phytosterol found in Avocado helps lower blood cholesterol levels.
One of my friends Sunitha. I should thank her very much for telling about a great thing. She thought me Avocado chapathi and this milk shake. She also told me tht have the flesh of the avocado by mixing with sugar.
Serves: Of this size 3 glasses
Avocado --- 1 medium size
Milk --- 2 cups
Sugar --- 3 tblsn (adjust)
If you want to add more milk you can add and make the milk shake thin and adjust sugar accordingly. But I like my 'Avocado Milkshake' when it is thick in consistency.
Cut the Avocado into half.
Remove the seed in middle.
Take the flesh with a spoon.
Trash the skin of Avocado and the seed.
Chop the flesh into pieces or mash the flesh. Either is fine.
Add this avocado to the blender.
Add ½ cup of milk. Blend it to a smooth paste.
Add the rest of the milk (1 ½ cup) and 2 tblsn of sugar.
Blend it nicely. Avocado milk-shake is ready.
Creamy … Yummy … :)