Recipe Source: From My Mom-In-Law.
Makes: Around 12 dosas
• ½ cup of rice flour
• ½ cup of maida / all purpose flour
• 1 cup of saggubiyyam / sabudana
• 2 cups of fresh curd
• 4 cups of water
• Salt as per taste
• 2 medium size onions --- finely chopped
• 6 green chilies of medium size --- finely chopped
• 1 carrot --- grated (optional)
• 1 small bunch of coriander leaves --- finely chopped (optional)
• Oil to sprinkle on the top of dosas
Soak 1 cup of sabudana overnight in 2 cups of fresh curd.
Add ½ cup of rice flour and ½ cup of maida to the soaked sabudana.
Add around 4 cups of water to it.
Mix well with a whisk to avoid lumps.
Add enough salt to it.
Add finely chopped green chilies, onions, coriander leaves and grated carrot to it.
Let it sit for a while (10-30 mins).
Heat a non-stick griddle.
Pour dosa batter on the heated griddle like how you pour for rava dosa.
Cook it for a while. It takes little longer time to cook like rava dosa.
Sprinkle little oil on the top and at the rims of the dosa.
Flip over the dosa and let it cook for a while on the second side of the dosa too.
Flip over the dosa and fold it to half and transfer it to a serving plate.
Have it with tomato pickle.
To make another dosa just rub over the griddle with a paper towel.