Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aaggakarakaya Fry

Learnt From:

I learnt this fry from my Mom.

Ingredients:

Aaggakarakayalu
Tamarind
Salt
Red chilly powder
Oil




Process:

Chop Aaggakarakayalu. I got frozen so… no chopping.
Heat tamarind in water.
Take juice from it.
In a pan add chopped aaggakarakayalu, tamarind juice & enough salt to it.
Cover the pan with a lid.
Cook it till the pieces become tender.
Drain the water by keeping them in colander.
Heat 4 tbls of oil in deep pan.
Add aaggakarakayalu.
Fry them.
Taste the salt and adjust it.
Before turning off the heat add red chilly powder.
Mix it well.
Have it with rice.
Tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank You for going through my blog and taking time to leave your response.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

My Other Blogs & Their Recent Posts